Join FMCA, the best club for motorhome owners
Membership in FMCA is contingent on ownership of a qualifying motor coach: a Type/Class A, B or C motorhome, or a bus conversion, that contains all of the conveniences of home (including cooking, sleeping and permanent sanitary facilities).
Membership dues for a Full/Family membership are $50 for the first year and $40 per year thereafter.
- ONLINE — Join FMCA Online.
- MAIL — FMCA Membership Application Form (PDF) -- Fill out this form using your computer keypad. Print it and mail it to FMCA. Or, print the form, fill it out by hand, and mail it. | Tips for completing form by keypad
- PHONE — Call the Membership Services Department, (800) 543-3622.
Why should you join FMCA? Click here.
FMCA also offers a Family Associate (A) membership, which is open to former Full/Family members who no longer own a qualifying motorhome. Annual dues are the same as for Full membersip.
Commercial (C) membership is for manufacturers, suppliers, dealers, campgrounds and other firms servicing the motor coach owner or the motor coach industry. Commercial members have a ready-made, built-in clientele of professional motorhomers, and their active participation in FMCA is welcome. commercial member dues vary by category.
Read more about commercial membership.
- ONLINE — Join online
- MAIL — Commercial membership application (PDF)
- PHONE — Membership Services Department, (800) 543-3622
Search for FMCA Commercial members in the Family Motor Coach RV Marketplace.