Commercial (C) membership is designed for manufacturers, suppliers, dealers, campgrounds and other firms servicing the motor coach owner or the motor coach industry.
Commercial members join FMCA because they want to participate in the events and relationships that are available through affiliation with the premier motorhome association in the world. By becoming a commercial member of FMCA, your company is joining an active, involved family of RV enthusiasts. Family members look to their commercial member counterparts to provide the products necessary for an enjoyable and rewarding travel experience.
Commercial members receive these benefits:
- An effective listing in Family Motor Coaching magazine's RV Marketplace, published in the January and June issues.
- A basic listing in FMCA.com's Family Motor Coach RV Marketplace.
- 12 information-packed issues of Family Motor Coaching magazine.
- Opportunities to participate in FMCA international conventions, area and chapter rallies, and other events.
- Use of FMCA’s Commercial Member symbol in advertising, on stationery and on your Web site.
- A loyal audience for your goods and services.
- Warm and lasting friendships.
FMCA commercial members and family members support each other by communicating their ideas and desires. In many cases FMCA commercial members offer discounts to FMCA family members, who look for the commercial member symbol when they shop for products and services that augment their motorhome lifestyle.
Although the governance of FMCA falls on the family side, the association's commercial members also have a voice in association leadership. They elect members from within their ranks to serve on the Commercial Council, a body of commercial members that represents this important part of the FMCA membership.
Join our commercial member family and instantly gain access to thousands of potential customers under the FMCA name.
Search for FMCA Commercial members in the Family Motor Coach RV Marketplace.
|Commercial Membership Dues||Initial Dues||Renewal Dues|
|Custom Coach Converters||$286||$286|
|RV Repair Services — Major and Minor||$57||$40|
|Motorhome Component Manufacturers — with annual sales over $100,000||$114||$114|
|Motorhome Component Manufacturers — with annual sales less than $100,000||$86||$69|