Published: Tuesday, 23 June 2009 10:00
The Recreation Vehicle Safety & Education Foundation (RVSEF) will hold a Lifestyle, Education, & Safety Clinic from Sept. 13 to 16, 2009, in Harrisburg Pa.
This educational clinic will give consumers a chance to network with RV industry experts in classroom and roundtable formats, as well as one-on-one discussions. The purpose of the clinic is to provide current and potential RV owners more knowledge to:
- properly and safely operate RVs;
- understand the various types of RVs and how they may fit individuals' specific needs; and
- have the confidence to more fully enjoy all that RVing has to offer.
By the end of the clinic, participants will:
- Better understand the operation and maintenance requirements of RVs and RV systems.
- Have explored various insurances, warranties, and roadside assistance options available.
- Have learned how to select the correct type of RV for their needs and budgets.
- Have been introduced to various RV lifestyle enhancements to expand their RV usage and fun.
- Have the opportunity to establish and develop camaraderie with fellow RVers.
- Be given the opportunity to complete the RVSEF Driving Program and receive a certificate of completion for a possible Insurance Discount through their insurance provider.
In addition, participants may choose to receive an RV safety inspection, have their RV weighed for comparisons to component and vehicle ratings, and experience RV hands-on driving instruction.
Reservations required, as Space is limited. For more information, contact the RVSEF at (321) 453-7673;