Winnebago Industries returns the Itasca Impulse for 2011 with a new 26Q floor plan and a Silver package that offers interior and exterior refinements.
The 2011 Impulse type C motorhome is available in five floor plans and includes standard features not commonly found in type C coaches, such as MCD roller shades and premium high gloss sidewalls, said Roger Martin, vice president of sales and marketing for Winnebago.
The Silver package includes a new, aerodynamic front cap, deluxe graphics and an interior upgrade package. “This classic Class C motorhome is perfect for anyone entering the RV lifestyle, families or even downsizers,” Martin said.
The new 26Q offers all the comforts of a Class A in an efficient size, Martin said. A street-side slideout provides for a roomy living area, while the unique bathroom with curved walls offers maximum space and styling. In the bedroom, the walk-around queen bed features plenty of room to move, and storage underneath.
An optional entertainment center in the galley includes a swiveling 26-inch LCD TV. It’s designed to make viewing optimal from any location in the coach, including the cab seats that revolve for additional seating when parked.
Other 2011 Impulse floor plans:
- The 24V is a non-slideout floor plan.
- The 31C features a large front slideout that adds space to the living area.
- The 31J offers plenty of sleeping space, including bunk beds.
- The 31N is a double slide, side-aisle floor plan with an L-shaped galley, large bathroom and walk-around queen bed.
RVers who want additional amenities and upgraded exterior styling can choose the Silver package, which includes exterior upgrades such as:
- a newly designed, fiberglass front cap that encompasses the entire front nose of the vehicle, providing an aerodynamic appearance;
- fiberglass running boards with wheel lips;
- deluxe graphics packages; and
- taillights with chrome trim ring.
The Silver package offers an interior upgrade package that includes items as MCD American Duo solar/blackout roller shades and a Dream Dinette table and range cover.
Features that are optional only with the Silver package include full body paint, thermo-formed countertops, a large double-door refrigerator and a water filtration system. All standard Impulse models, except the 24V, can be upgraded with the Silver package.
“The 2011 Impulse is definitely one to see in person,” said Martin. “The Impulse is a quality-built coach that offers plenty of features, comforts and enjoyment. And, with the addition of the Silver package, this coach takes Class C living to the next level.”