Four members of Newmar’s management team that toured the country last year are hitting the road again in 2011 as part of the “Go Newmar” Road Show.
Newmar’s owner Mahlon Miller, chairman and CEO Richard Parks, president Matthew Miller, and vice president of sales and marketing John Sammut (accompanied by their spouses) will travel nearly 5,000 miles in their motorhomes representing the Nappanee, Ind.-based RV manufacturer.
The trip, which will run through 14 eastern states, begins May 31. Along the way, the management team will visit 12 dealers and one of Newmar’s largest suppliers, Freightliner. The executives also will spend a week with several hundred Newmar RV owners at Newmar’s Kountry Klub International Rally in Essex Junction, Vt.
This year’s “Go Newmar” Road Show is sponsored by Freightliner Customer Chassis Corporation in Gaffney, S.C. All four Newmar motorhomes being driven by the traveling team are built exclusively on
Freightliner chassis with Comfort Drive Steering. The four Newmar products represented in the fleet are Ventana LE, Ventana, Dutch Star and Mountain Aire brands.
The RV dealers that will be visited during the tour are:
- Mt. Comfort RV – Greenfield, Ind.
- Buddy Gregg Motor Homes – Knoxville, Tenn.
- Tom Johnson Camping Center – Marion, N.C.
- Adventure RV – Greer, S.C.
- Terry Labonte RV – Greensboro, N.C.
- Dick Gore RV World – Jacksonville, Fla.
- Independence RV – Winter Garden, Fla.
- North Trail RV – Dania Beach, Fla.
- Beckley’s Camping Center – Thurmont, Md.
- Tom Schaeffer RV – Shoemakersville, Pa.
- Dave’s RV – Danbury, Conn.
- Wilkins RV – Bath, N.Y.
Follow on the “Go Newmar” Road Show at www.newmarcorp.com and www.facebook.com/gonewmar.