- Created: Tuesday, 14 August 2012 17:45
Thor Motor Coach has added the 37GT floor plan to its Challenger line of gas-powered Type A Motorhomes.
“The size of the kitchen sets this floor plan apart," said Joel Grimm, Thor’s national sales manager for gas motorhomes. "It feels big and if you like to entertain, this is the coach for you."
The 2013 Challenger 37GT offers an island kitchen with massive countertop spaces. The overhead storage throughout the kitchen includes a built-in wine rack that includes hanging glass storage.
The 38-foot Challenger 37GT has an elongated sofa with kick-up footrest. Additional seating is provided by the swiveling captain’s chairs.
The freestanding buffet dinette provides a view of the campsite under the patio awning, while keeping that “open concept” throughout the coach. Other standard features of the 2013 Challenger 37GT:
- hidden trash receptacle in sland;
- large sofa and recliner combo with hide-a-bed;
- large walkthrough all-in-one bathroom;
- dual vanities and full-length mirror in bathroom;
- large panoramic window across from kitchen;
- motorized 32-inch ide-away LCD TV; and
- stackable washer and dryer.
For more information about Thor Motor Coach motorhomes, visit http://thormotorcoach.com.