- Created: Monday, 22 April 2013 15:18
Jayco, Inc. is entering the gasoline-powered Type A motorhome market with the launch of a new product line called Precept.
The Precept will initially be available in two models, 29-foot and 31-foot, and will be sold through authorized Jayco motorhome dealers worldwide.
“We have received numerous requests from both consumers and dealers about the need or a Jayco gasoline Class A motorhome," said John Ganyard, vice president and general manager of the Jayco Motorhome Group. "Our product management team has developed an exciting new product series that complements our Class C motorhome products. We fully anticipate that the Precept’s package of features and price will raise the eye brows of customers and dealers.”
The Precept comes with:
- six-way powered driver and passenger seats;
- an ergonomically-designed cockpit dash with burl wood accents and passenger computer work station;
- lockable pass-through exterior storage compartments;
- an Onan 4,000-watt MicroQuiet generator;
- automatic hydraulic leveling jacks (Customer Value Package); and
- an exterior Entertainment Center with built-in 40-inch LED TV (Customer Value Package).
Other standard features include:
- LED lighting throughout;
- spacious bathrooms with extra-large showers;
- day/night solar screens in the living room, bathroom and bedroom;
- solid-surface countertops; and
- Washington Glazed Maple residential cabinetry.
For more information, visit www.jayco.com.
Most Recent News: