Highlights of the luxury Type A Tuscany motorhome lineup include fresh front and rear caps, along with new exterior paint packages.
The Tuscany XTE’s new front cap is engineered to maximize visibility for both driver and passenger. The front-entry door is said to be the widest in the industry, making entry easier, especially with bulky items such as groceries.
Frameless windows throughout the coach are designed for visual appeal and functionality.
Interior features of the Tuscany XTE include:
- new, elongated residential tile floor;
- tiled kitchen backsplash; and
- LG Hi-Macs™ solid-surface countertops.
The 2014 Tuscany also debuts new front and rear caps, along with frameless windows. The addition of independent front suspension, similar to that used on a Prevost bus, is designed to improve ride quality.
The Tuscany’s large Michelin 295/80R series tires are specifically formulated for motorhome use.
Exterior storage compartment doors electronically lock by way of wireless remote or an interior central lock switch.
Interior features of the Tuscany include:
- an elegant inlaid tile floor pattern;
- Kustom-Fit furniture surrounding the living space; and
- a cedar-lined shoe storage box located in the rear wardrobe.
For more information about the 2014 Tuscany motorhomes, visit http://TuscanyRV.com.