Simply Easy Fruit Salad
Created by ShirleyEH
, Sunday, 23 January 2011
Fix this salad early in the morning and let the flavors mingle as long as possible. It's great for a simple snack or dessert.
- Fresh fruit that is in season. Cut into bite-size pieces.
- Small container of any "packed in it's own juice" fruit, well drained
- 1/2 cup of dried cherries, cranberries or raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 8-ounce container of non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon honey or brown sugar to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Mix fruit together. Mix dressing ingredients together and pour over fruit mixture. Mix well. Refrigerate to let flavors mingle. Serve cold.