FMCA's 99th INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION AND RV EXPO | MARCH 13-16, 2019 | PERRY, GEORGIA
PROMOTION PERIOD: The Free Day Pass Promotion ("Promotion") begins on Thursday, December 06, 2018 and ends at the conclusion of FMCA's 99th International Convention ("Event") in Perry, Georgia on Saturday, March 16, 2019 ("Promotion Period").
1. The Promotion is open to people aged 18 and over who provide their name and email address upon completion of the online form.
2. Employees or agencies of Family Motor Coach Association ("FMCA", "We") its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Promotion may not enter the Promotion.
3. Entrants into the Promotion shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from FMCA containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
5. To enter the Promotion you must complete the online form and submit your name and email address. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Promotion, please contact us at 800-543-3622.
6. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
7. FMCA accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by FMCA.
8. FMCA accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the Promotion and not specifically included in the Free Day Pass (including, without limitation, travel to and from FMCA sanctioned and non-sanctioned events).
9. The Free Day Pass is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
10. FMCA retains the right to substitute the Free Day Pass with another offering of similar value in the event the original Free Day Pass offered is not available.
11. Participants may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Promotion and shall participate in such activity on FMCA's reasonable request. Participants consent to the use by FMCA and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Promotion for an unlimited time, of the participant's voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by FMCA and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Promotion, all entrants consent to the same.
13. FMCA accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Promotion. FMCA further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Promotion. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of FMCA for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
14. FMCA reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of FMCA in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. FMCA shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
16. The Promotion will be governed by US law and entrants to the Promotion submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the US courts.
17. Promoter: Family Motor Coach Association, 8291 Clough Pike, Cincinnati, OH 45244.