Every member of FMCA, as defined in the Bylaws, accepts and agrees that a condition of said membership is the obligation to abide by the FMCA Member Code of Ethics and the other rules and standards of this organization, which represent all our endeavors to be good neighbors, careful and responsible coach owners and operators, and good citizens of our communities.
Consistent adherence to the FMCA Member Code of Ethics is desired and required of every member, in order that the actions of all members may reflect favorably upon each other and upon FMCA; and thereby earn the confidence and respect of the public and its acceptance of FMCA and all its members.
FMCA Member Personal Responsibilities:
- Respect the rights and privacy of other members and coach owners on and off the highways.
- Comply with all Federal, state, and local laws and regulations governing the ownership and use of family motor coaches.
- Obtain permission to remain overnight, in a shopping center parking lot or on other private property, from the owner or responsible party of the property.
- Comply with all rules of National, state, municipal, and private facilities in which a member stays.
- Last but not least, members should not lose sight of the fact that there is a universal guideline known as the Golden Rule that directs all proper endeavors.
Therefore, recognizing that the public will judge all family motor coach owners by their individual actions, all members of FMCA, as well as its employed personnel, are enjoined to honor and comply with the FMCA Member Code of Ethics.