Motorhoming | Family Motor Coach Association
- Created: Thursday, 12 December 2013 18:46
Thor Motor Coach has won the 2013–2014 RV of the Year award for the Axis and Vegas Recreational Utility Vehicles (RUVs).
The award was presented by the RV trade publication RV Business during the National RV Trade Show in Louisville, Ky., in early December.
The Axis and the Vegas are 25-foot Class A motorhomes touted by Thor as compact, stylish and user-friendly.
“We have strengthened our commitment to bring forth cutting-edge products that meet consumer needs,” said Jon Krider, director of Marketing at Thor Motor Coach. “We continue to focus on superior quality, engineering and performance. The extremely positive dealer reception to our new products, as well as enhancements to our existing lineup, solidifies we are on the right course. We will continue to build upon on that momentum, bringing the best and most innovative products to market in the future.”
Thor also displayed these motorhomes at the trade show in Louisville:
- the new 29H Outlaw toy hauler Type C built on a Ford E-Series;
- a full wall-slide Four Winds 28F Type C with a king bed
- the 32N wall-slide Hurricane and Windsport; and
- the Tuscany 40KQ with a unique kitchen and living space layout.
More information: http://ThorMotorCoach.com.