It's going to be another great year of freedom and fun for FMCA members.
And we're delighted to count you amoung our FMCA RV family members.
Take a moment to look over your FMCA Digital Member Kit and get started using — and enjoying — your new FMCA benefits!
- Your Membership ID Cards are printable – just click the Member ID Cards icon above.
- If you are a new member, expect your FMCA Member Plates to arrive within the next 2-4 weeks. Click here if you need to order mounting brackets, replacement plates or other plate accessories.
- Check out the Member Benefits Guide in your kit or visit FMCA.com regularly to see the most up-to-date benefit information.
Browse through your digital Member Kit to learn more about exclusive benefits like:
- Family RVing magazine — the #1 rated member benefit! Fascinating articles, news, tips and more arrive at your mailbox every month. Your first issue is on the way now. Or, if you’re eager to get a sneak peek, you can read the latest issue or back issues in digital form by going to familyrvingmag.com.
- Protection and peace of mind. You’re automatically enrolled in FMCAssist, the Medical Emergency and Travel Assistance Program. It covers you anytime you are 100 miles or more from home — with worldwide coverage. You’ll find the toll-free phone number on the back of your Member ID Card. Detailed plan benefits can be found online at FMCA.com.
- Great deals and discounts that add up to big savings, including our popular FMCA Tire Savings Program.
- Custom programs RVers love. Take advantage of the many FMCA-recommended programs available to you, like FMCA Roadside Rescue, designed for you and your RV. And you now have priority access to FMCA RV Insurance experts who can help you find an insurance plan for your “home away from home” at a price you can afford.
Make sure you keep your online account info close by so you have quick access to the latest FMCA news about a recently added member benefit or the next Event in your area.
Search for a Chapter, check out our Towing Guides, keep your RV running smoothly, with advice and tips from our popular RV Forums and read member Blogs packed with ideas from clever RV customization to sage travel advice.
That’s just the beginning! Many FMCA members tell us the best part of membership is the friendship and fun times with other members. So make sure your FMCA Member Plates are on your RV before you head out on your next trip. Because fellow members will see them, and eagerly extend the warm hand of genuine friendship to you. That’s when the fun really begins! (And remember, it’s still ALL about having fun!)
Thanks for being an FMCA member!
FMCA National President