Any questions about joining? Contact us at (800) 543-3622
Home    Explore FMCA    Stay Connected    Member Login

Motorhoming | Family Motor Coach Association

FMCA's Governmental and Legislative Affairs Committee assists members who face local parking rights problems and other restrictions concerning the use of their motorhome.


The committee has a corps of trained volunteers who, based on their location or expertise, can be assigned to assist members when motorhome rights problems arise. Many positive outcomes have been achieved by the cohesive work of the committee and its volunteers.

For advice on motorhome rights concerns, FMCA members may contact FMCA's Governmental and Legislative Affairs Committee, through the Membership department at the FMCA national office.

Send an e-mail to, call (800) 543-3622, or write to:

FMCA Membership department
8291 Clough Pike
Cincinnati, OH 45244
Attn: Government and Legislative Affairs

On all correspondence, please include the following:

  • your name
  • your membership number
  • where you live
  • a description of the issue about which you're inquiring

Contact FMCA at the earliest possible moment of your need for assistance. Provide as much information as possible, including copies of existing and proposed regulations.

RV Marketplace

RV repair, campgrounds, products ...

Coming Events X

No new events at this time.