Motorhoming | Family Motor Coach Association
Since 1963, Family Motor Coach Association (FMCA) has issued more than 450,000 memberships. With approximately 75,000 active member families, FMCA is the world’s largest motorhome owners group.
If you're a motorhome owner, here are seven quick reasons you should join FMCA now.
FMCA is a social organization. In fact, perhaps the greatest member benefit is the fun and camaraderie shared by people who enjoy the common interest of motorhome travel.
2. Benefits of Membership
First-Year FMCA Membership is only $60 ... Renewal $50. The value of FMCA's member benefits far exceeds the cost of the annual dues. Benefit highlights:
- Family Motor Coaching magazine — Members receive 12 print issues annually, plus full access to current and past digital editions.
- FMCAssist Medical Emergency and Travel Assistance Program — included with membership. As soon as you join FMCA, you are automatically enrolled in this program. It covers you worldwide, as long as you are 100 miles from home. Comparable plans can cost $105 annually; it’s yours FREE as a member.
- Michelin Advantage tire purchasing — Save on RV tires and passenger car tires with this popular benefit.
- Discounts at FMCA commercial member campgrounds
- FMCA RV Insurance — priority access to the industry's leading RV insurance experts who can find the right carrier for you and your motorhome
- FMCA Roadside Assistance Program — group rates on this customized program
- Approximately 475 special-interest chapters to join
- Chapter rallies, area rallies and Family Reunions (aka conventions)
- Exciting RV caravan tours at discounted rates
See ALL FMCA Member Benefits >>
Members look to the association as their source of information about all facets of motorhome ownership and travel. Family Motor Coaching magazine is the premier publication covering and promoting the motorhome lifestyle.
FMCA offers programs that entitle members to:
- Discounted motorhome insurance
- Campground discounts
- Michelin Advantage tire program
- Car rental discounts
- NASCAR Racing Experience and Mario Andretti Racing Experience
- Office Depot National Discount Program
- Costco Wholesale's National Membership Programs
In addition, many of FMCA's commercial members offer discounts on their products and services to family members who present their FMCA membership cards.
5. Peace of Mind
FMCA wants motorhome owners to enjoy their journeys, as well as their destinations, with as few worries as possible. That’s why we offer:
- Low-cost travel medical insurance when traveling outside the United States
- A discount on home security monitoring systems
- A mail forwarding service that alleviates travelers’ concerns about where to receive mail
6. Conventions and Rallies
Members have the opportunity to attend two international conventions per year that showcase motorhomes and related products.
FMCA has more than 460 active chapters, or subgroups, throughout North America, which hold rallies throughout the year. These gatherings give members the chance to get together more often and at locales nearer their homes.
If you have any questions about FMCA or membership, the staff within the Member Services Department is eager to serve you. And we would love to welcome you into the family — the Family Motor Coach Association.
Get more information about FMCA member benefits.