In addition to calling FMCA at (800) 543-3622 or emailing, there are more ways members and non-members can stay connected to FMCA.
1. Read Family Motor Coaching magazine, the official publication of the Family Motor Coach Association. FMC magazine will keep you updated with what's happening in your Association, as well as the world of motorhoming. Non-members can subscribe and gain full access to the Web, print and digital editions. View a sample digital edition.
2. Sign up for our monthly eNewsletter that members receive. It's quick and easy, and we will never, ever share your email address with anyone.
3. Visit us on Facebook. We regularly update our page with information and links for motorome travelers. Our Facebook pages include photos, tips and news as well as content provided by our motorhoming "fans."
4. Check out our Youtube channel for educational videos, exciting motorhome tours, technical advice and more.
5. Make sure we have your updated email address on file. If you change it, give us a call or send us your new on via our contact form.
Thank you for connecting with the world's largest and best club for motorhome owners, Family Motor Coach Association!