Members gain exclusive access to RV discount club savings, RV lifestyle resources, a monthly RV living magazine, RV rallies & more. Join our family!
- Get - and stay - connected with like-minded RVers on our Facebook page, FMCA Forums, and at International Conventions and other Events.
- Travel with less worry knowing you have FMCAssist - our Medical Emergency and Travel Assistance Program that's included FREE with your membership.
- Save with members-only deals and discounts like Roadside Rescue®, FMCA RV Insurance, and the FMCA Tire Savings Programs - We're not kidding when we say you could save more than the cost of your dues!
- Learn all of the technical and DIY know-how you could ask for with your subscription to Family RVing magazine.
And those are just a few of the benefits and perks to joining FMCA. Join the family today and find out for yourself!
TYPES OF MEMBERSHIP
There are so many reasons to become an FMCA member. FMCA connects you to the RV community, and our benefits make RVing a little easier (and FUN!) for your family. We'll keep it simple. Here's the list:
- Subscription (print and digital) to Family RVing magazine.
- Digital offerings including access to members-only content on, the monthly newsletter, FMCA Forums & social media.
- FMCAssist Medical Emergency and Travel Assistance Program. Remember, FMCAssist covers you in ANY vehicle as long as you are 75+ miles from your primary permanent residence. Full-timers are always considered 75 miles from home.
- Coach plate to mount on your RV
- Access to join 400+ chapters based on location and special interests.
- Industry-leading roadside assistance with FMCA Roadside Rescue®.
- FMCA Tire Savings Program - Michelin, BF Goodrich, Continental, and Hankook Tires.
- Special rates on insurance (RV, homeowner, auto, international travel, pet and more) and mail forwarding.
What are you waiting for? Join today and start reaping the benefits of FMCA.
Join FMCA and tap into a fun and friendly network of fellow members eager to welcome you to the best community around for RV owners.
From RVs to service, accessories to campgrounds, FMCA members look for and respond to companies who are part of the Family Motor Coach Association family. Whatever your role is within the RV industry - RV dealer, campground owner, or service shop — FMCA can help your customer base grow.
Sold your RV? You can transition to an Associate Membership. You still retain most of your FMCA member benefits; however, you cannot participate in association elections. Call the Membership Department at 800-543-3622 to become an Associate Member today.