Travel with peace of mind, knowingyou are covered if the unexpected happens
What do you need to do to enroll in this program?
Absolutely nothing! As long as you are an
active FMCA member, you are covered.
FMCAssist coverage is provided by Seven Corners and is underwritten by Lloyd's of London.
FMCAssist is emergency medical evacuation and repatriation coverage available to members worldwide as long as you are more than 100 miles from home. If you are a full-time RVer, you are always considered 100 miles from home. FMCAssist services are also available to members when traveling abroad. Some exclusions and limitation amounts pertain to these benefits.
UNDERSTAND THIS GREAT BENEFIT!
It is crucial that you understand what is included (and excluded) with your FMCAssist coverage. Click the button below to view, download, and print the full schedule of benefits. You must be logged in to see the Full Schedule of Benefits.
ARRANGING SERVICES ARE AS SIMPLE AS 1-2-3
- Call 9-1-1
- Consult the attending doctor(s)
- Call Seven Corners (877) 202-4176 or (317) 582-2619 (collect from Mexico)
FMCA Members Say it Best!
Click the button below to read the FMCAssist, Medical Emergency and Travel Assistance Program Success Stories.
Join FMCA today and automatically be covered by FMCAssist (over $200 value)!
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to download and print a copy of the FAQs.
What is FMCAssist?
FMCAssist is emergency medical evacuation and repatriation coverage available to active FMCA members who experience a medical event and are no longer able to continue their travels. FMCA members must be 100 or more miles from home to qualify. Full-time RVers are always considered 100 or more miles from home. FMCAssist services are also available to members when traveling abroad. Some exclusions and limitation amounts pertain to these benefits.
What number do I call for FMCAssist and what are the hours of operation?
FMCAssist, powered by Seven Corners, is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and can be reached at (877) 202-4176. You are encouraged to program this number into your phone or tablet!
How much does FMCAssist cost?
There is no additional cost for FMCAssist coverage. As long as you are an active FMCA member, you are covered. Other travel and medical evacuation programs can cost $200 or more!
When should I call FMCAssist?
- Always contact 9-1-1 first in any emergency
- Anytime a physician has advised that you or your covered family member is in need of emergency medical transportation
- Anytime you or your covered family member has been admitted as an inpatient at a hospital, or anytime you feel you may need future assistance with transportation due to a medical situation
- Anytime you have general questions about your coverage and the services available through FMCAssist
What happens when I call FMCAssist?
- If immediate assistance is required, Seven Corners will request that you provide your name and FMCA member number (ex F123456) in order to take the next necessary actions
- Seven Corners will obtain details of your current situation and add a notation to your profile
- If assistance is not required immediately, Seven Corners will ask you to call back if/when assistance becomes necessary
- Seven Corners will answer any questions you have about your coverage benefits
What is FMCAssist unable to do?
- FMCAssist is NOT medical coverage and will not pay your medical bills
- Seven Corners will not perform medical management or provide guidance to your treating physician(s)
- Seven Corners will not discuss or coordinate medical insurance coverage or medical benefits
- Seven Corners will not coordinate roadside assistance (you may have other coverage for this service)
- Seven Corners will not discuss your medical condition or transportation arrangements with your family members, friends, or any other member of FMCA unless specifically authorized by you
What services are provided as part of the FMCAssist program?
- Emergency Medical Evacuation/Repatriation: the plan will pay Covered
- Emergency Medical Reunion
- Return of Mortal Remains
- Return of Dependents
- Recreational Vehicle/RV Return (limited to trips in North America only)
- Automobile Return (limited to trips in North America only)
- Pet Return
- Prescription Medication and Glasses Replacement
- Discount Drug Card
CLICK HERE to see the Full Schedule of Benefits. Sign in to view the Full Schedule of Benefits. All coverage and plan costs listed are in U.S. Dollar amounts. All benefits are offered worldwide unless otherwise noted.
|FMCAssist||Allianz Travel -
|MASA Assist||Medjet Assist||Air Ambulance Card|
|Cost||Included with your
|Emergency Medical Reunion|
|Return of Mortal Remains|
|Return of Dependents|
|Prescription Medication and
|Physicians/Nurses on Staff|
|Locate Local Facilities|
(unless otherwise noted)
considered 100 miles
|none||none||150 miles||150 miles|
|Age Limit||none||none||none||up to age 75||up to age 74|
Effective as of October 14, 2019. The following is based upon a general overview of available information.
Plans may vary depending upon the particular individual or family covered.
*RV Return and Automobile return limited to trips in North America only.